just like cibatta bread
there is nothing like a fresh home made bread ,and this one is easy and you can make this in two steps just remember to take time and follow the recipe properly I am sure you will love every bite of it.
11/2 cups unbleached bread flour
1 /2 teaspoon table salt
1-teaspoon instant yeast
½ cups cold water
½ -tablespoon olive oil
1. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, yeast, salt and water.
2. Using the paddle attachment mix on low for about 1 minute or using bread machine then mixes dough using pasta and dough cycle.
Add oil after 15 minutes off the bread machine /electrical mixer. Remove and Place the dough in the oiled bowl.
6. Cover the bowl and let the dough rest for 10 minutes at room temp.
7. Oil your work surface lightly. And roll into rectangle and fold for 5 to 7times.
9. Using wet hands stretching it and folding it over).
10.. Place the dough in the bowl, cover tightly, and refrigerate. Over night
1. Remove dough from refrigerator 4 hours before baking.
2. After you remove the dough from the fridge, let dough rest at room temp for about 1 hour.
3. After 1 hour, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and flour it well. Set aside.
4. Flour your work surface and gently remove the dough from the bowl
5. Using a wet hands and shape the dough cibatta roll
8. Cover with oiled plastic wrap and let rise for about 2 hour.
9. After 2 hour, gently turn the dough over so that the seam is up. Gently place on baking sheet and Cover the with oiled plastic wrap loosely and let proof for another 45 minutes and pre-heating the oven at 450 .f
10.After the 30 minute or until golden move little the cibatta bread and check if the dough is done by tapping the back of the bread.